Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unknown stick grenade?

Article about: Hello all, Can anyone help me identify this stick grenade? It belongs to an aquantance who wishes to sell it to help raise money to purchase a uniform for his collection. He tells me that th

Default Re: Unknown stick grenade?

M43 mounted on a M39 Handle,, the handle has beed cut down at the bottom,,,,

As for price.. not worth a lot in this condition

Kind Regards nick ,

If I was the owner I will remove the Nebelhandgranate stick and replace it with the original one. M43 grenade part seems to be in good condition and is worth even without the wooden part $150-200 at least.

Thanks to you all for your help,
    My new friend sold me the hybrid for £50. He is interested in WW2, particularly uniforms so I'm hope I will be able to get him to join the forum.
    Does anyone have a picture of a complete M43?
    Best regards,
    Guy.
    Last edited by navyman; 03-04-2013 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention

£50 is a bargin price. There are some good M43 pictures in the forum.

Quote by navyman View Post
    Hello all,
    Can anyone help me identify this stick grenade? It belongs to an aquantance who wishes to sell it to help raise money to purchase a uniform for his collection. He tells me that the head is glued to the stick and is not sure if this is a "marraige" or a genuine piece. He thinks the white painted band indicates that it was a smoke grenade.
    This has me confused as I'm not an expert on grenades although it seems somehow familier to me.
    If anyone can help me help him I will be most gratefull and I may be able to persuade him to join WRF.
    Very hopeful regards,
    navyman.Attachment 474856Attachment 474857Attachment 474858Attachment 474859Attachment 474860
    Have posted these piccs below in another aera but thought these M43 piccs would be of better use here for comparison for Navyman M43 hybrid above.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown stick grenade?   Unknown stick grenade?  

Unknown stick grenade?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2