Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!

Article about: Well the mail came in this morning and I received a GREAT one of a Kind item!!! I have been trying to get this for sometime, it has never been on the open market. This hand written book on G

?

Default WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!

Well the mail came in this morning and I received a GREAT one of a Kind item!!! I have been trying to get this for sometime, it has never been on the open market.
    This hand written book on Grenades, both sides, was written and owned by the Commanding Officer of the CEF Grenade School.
    There are the blue prints glued into the book for each type of grenade known at the time..a full description including arming, fireing, and how they are packed ect...also brake downs on how the different Armies sent up their bomb throwers in squads ect, I have only looked at it for a few Mins, will take time to truly get through it!!!
    I am only posting a few photos, there is much more in the book including blueprints and instructions for German Grenades...MAN AM I HAPPY!!
    Came with some rare and interesting WW2 books ect

Dean O
    Ajax CanadaWW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!

?

A very awesome find Dean this is this type of history that needs to be preserved are the blue prints originals ?
    Please share more of these documents with us as time permits It is good to see a fellow Canadian collector with your enthusiasm towards are military history

Regards Mark K

?

SWEET FIND!
    Have you done a search to see if this officer wrote a manual on them that was published?

?

I have not yet done research on the Major as I have just received the manual, and yes as the book was written in 1916, I am sure that the blue prints are original!!!

Dean

?

More Photos
    And there are many more I could take, however I think this is enough!!
    Dean O.
    Ajax Canada
    WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!WW1 Canadian Armies O/C Grenade School hand written manual with blueprints!!!