Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Comparison of Panzerkampfabzeichen Rudolph Richter RSS (Plain and Detailed Grass) in Silber

Article about: My very first PAB was a Rudolph Richter (RSS) that I picked up early last year. It was the "Plain Grass" variety. Just recently I managed to find a nice version with the "Deta

Default Comparison of Panzerkampfabzeichen Rudolph Richter RSS (Plain and Detailed Grass) in Silber

My very first PAB was a Rudolph Richter (RSS) in Silber that I picked up early last year. It was the "Plain Grass" variety. Just recently I managed to find a nice silver version with the "Detailed Grass" and from what I have read is much more uncommon. Here is a comparison of both types side by side showing the more detailed grass variety on the right. On this version can also be seen distinct "claws" on the eagle. Ron

Comparison of Panzerkampfabzeichen Rudolph Richter RSS (Plain and Detailed Grass) in SilberComparison of Panzerkampfabzeichen Rudolph Richter RSS (Plain and Detailed Grass) in Silber
    Comparison of Panzerkampfabzeichen Rudolph Richter RSS (Plain and Detailed Grass) in SilberComparison of Panzerkampfabzeichen Rudolph Richter RSS (Plain and Detailed Grass) in Silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Comparison of Panzerkampfabzeichen Rudolph Richter RSS (Plain and Detailed Grass) in Silber
    P
    Many

Nice additions Ron.
    I only have the simple grass variant.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Nice additions Ron.
    I only have the simple grass variant.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RRS, Rudolf Richter Schlag
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph. Your RRS is a very nice example