Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber

Article about: hello all,.,i need help to I.D this Panzer Assault badge,.i have been told it could be a tarnished nickel silver juncker,..anyway i need some opinions,. cheers, silas

Default I.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber

hello all,.,i need help to I.D this Panzer Assault badge,.i have been told it could be a tarnished nickel silver juncker,..anyway i need some opinions,.

cheers,
    silas

I.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in SilberI.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in SilberI.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in SilberI.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in SilberI.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-06-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Edited titlee to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I.D of Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Difficult to tell with the heavy patina, but it could very well Be a silver grade. A few small glimpses of the under layer seem to hint at silver.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It's a nice early Juncker. The rear set up is typical for the type, and the badge will be a silver grade as the bronze grade came out later, and only in zinc with a corresponding different reverse set up. Don't be tempted to clean it, it'll kill the value. After 70 odd years of getting to that patina, it is what it is and I bet you can still smell the gunpowder on it, lol!

I would like to see it with the pin closed, full shot and also sideways on, focussed helps lol, concentrate on the wire where it fits around the hinge, it should normally have a noticeable bend around the retaining pin.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Very nice early Junker NS 1.1.1 in the book. Superb patina please do not clean it you would remove its history and decrease its value to collectors.

It is just as I thought, an original NS Juncker with likely a replaced pin.
    Sorry for not replying on GHW2 but the last time I checked, you had not posted the new photos.
    Ralph.

P.S. Please remember,
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    It is just as I thought, an original NS Juncker with likely a replaced pin.
    Sorry for not replying on GHW2 but the last time I checked, you had not posted the new photos.
    Ralph.

P.S. Please remember,
    The Use of German Terminology.
    My thoughts to that possibility as well, always best to check. Although the fact that the lack of extra photo's not being supplied elsewhere doesn't exactly fill me with confidence here now. No matter to me, lol!
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

MAP
    ?

Knew I saw this somewhere...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Knew I saw this somewhere...
    Same pics? Or any showing clear shots of the hardware?

Quote by big ned View Post
    My thoughts to that possibility as well, always best to check. Although the fact that the lack of extra photo's not being supplied elsewhere doesn't exactly fill me with confidence here now. No matter to me, lol!
    They were posted after the last time I checked.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by big ned View Post
    Same pics? Or any showing clear shots of the hardware?
    These two were in the second set of photos.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast