Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I need help

Article about: Good morning. First I want to apologise for my english, but I am going to do better as possible. My name is Roberto, and I´m from Spain. Im going to put some links about 3 pieces that I wan

Default I need help

Good morning.

First I want to apologise for my english, but I am going to do better as possible. My name is Roberto, and I´m from Spain. Im going to put some links about 3 pieces that I want to give for Christmas.

DISTINTIVO COMBATE PANZER Aurich | REF. V3960 - Acorazado Bismarck
    DISTINTIVO COMBATE PANZER S&L | REF. M8710 - Acorazado Bismarck
    KvK I (Wilhelm Deumer) - Bruno Mado

Thank you for every one.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need help
    P
    Many

?

Hi Roberto,

Welcome to the forum. I suggest you do not use any links. (the links dont even work) Download the images and post them in seperate threads. This is the best way to get a ueseful response from the members here.

Bienvenido!!

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here. The following link will explain how to upload your photos correctly to your posts.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Please start a separate thread for each of your items, as they belong in different sections of the forum.
    Also, please read the following threads regarding posting in the "Orders and Decorations" section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Regards,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)