Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Junkers Panzerkampfabzeichen in Nickel Silver

Article about: Hi Folks, As some of you know I have been searching for one of these for a while, well here is my latest addition. I hope you like it. Best Wishes Robin

Default Junkers Panzerkampfabzeichen in Nickel Silver

Hi Folks,

As some of you know I have been searching for one of these for a while, well here is my latest addition. I hope you like it.

Best Wishes

Robin

Last edited by rbminis; 10-09-2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Junkers Panzerkampfabzeichen in Nickel Silver
    P
    Many

really nice one.

Lovely example of THE original Panzerkampfabzeichen Robin! It's no surprise that this badge was known as the "Porsche" in collecting circles before the maker was identified as Juncker, the quality and design was exceptional. Well done on getting this early production piece.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned, I think any serious collector of PAB's really needs one of these in their collection if only to show from what later Pab's evolved.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Thanks Ned, I think any serious collector of PAB's really needs one of these in their collection if only to show from what later Pab's evolved.
    Exactly. Although these aren't considered rare, they do maintain a premium price amongst collectors and are highly coveted within the collecting community, and as such are always a "bankable" badge.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

A very nice example. And hefty price tag!

HOW

Hello How,

Yes they are not cheap however I can say that I can only see the future price going in one direction.