Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber

Article about: My first Panzer Assault Badge. (RRS) Rudolph Richter Schlag in Silver. I apologize for the strange picture angles. Couldn't quite get them to upload the way I wanted. I have a few more items

Default Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber

My first Panzer Assault Badge. (RRS) Rudolph Richter Schlag in Silver. I apologize for the strange picture angles. Couldn't quite get them to upload the way I wanted. I have a few more items arriving soon. Will post pics when I receive them.

Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in SilberJust acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber
    Last edited by Shockwave; 02-25-2023 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just acquired my first Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for becoming a supporting member right away!
    Please read this thread regarding posting in this section of the forum. I have already edited the title of your thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.

That being said, a nice RRS Panzerkampfabzeichen!
    We do have a Data base of these, and IAB's.
    Here is a link to the one in the Data Base.
    Rudolf Richter of Schlag, RRS,with Crimped in, Wrap Around Sheet Metal Hinge and Round Wire C Catch
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Here we are, all fixed

Nice looking badge, by the way!

-DF

Thanks Ralph. Sorry for the newbie mistakes. I will read over both links you provided

- - ------- - -

Thanks DF. Pictures look much better now!