Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen Drittes Reich - Real Deal?

Article about: Have not purchased. Just looking...would this be a real badge worthy of collecting?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen Drittes Reich - Real Deal?

Have not purchased. Just looking...would this be a real badge worthy of collecting?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen Drittes Reich - Real Deal?   Panzerkampfabzeichen Drittes Reich - Real Deal?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen Drittes Reich - Real Deal?   Panzerkampfabzeichen Drittes Reich - Real Deal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen Drittes Reich - Real Deal?
    P
    Many

Hard to tell anything from those pictures. You should ask seller for much better and clearer pictures and if he is not willing to provide better pics then pass on that badge. One thing is for sure condition of that badge isnt good, that is obvious even from that blurry photos.
    Best regards,
    Franko

I think its original Ferdinand Wiedmann panzerkampf badge, but bad pictures like that surely didnt help to any dealer to sell stuff he has.
    Best regards,
    Franko

You can compare with my example posted here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, E. Ferdinand Weidmann
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well this week vs last week is better. Waking up and seeing the smallest of details. More time studying and learning is the way to go. Thanks to all for your help.