MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?

Article about: I think this is the name for these,anyway a hollow back badge,cant see a maker,looks old ,10.00 took a chance,look good?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?

I think this is the name for these,anyway a hollow back badge,cant see a maker,looks old ,10.00 took a chance,look good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?   Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?   Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

TC,

Can you give us a full photo of the front? A little sharper and not as dark?

Looks like it is tombac and not zinc. Correct?

First glance, I think you got a bargain May others (Ralph?) can discern from these photos but I need to see better photos to help.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sorry, photos are too small, and too dark for me to see all of the details required.
    Please post full obverse, and reverse photos with more light.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Original O. Schickle.

Thanks guys!Here are some brighter pics,I would say its bronze with a silver wash.Sorry for the extra pics,are these worth as much as the solid back?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?   Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?   Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen flea market find,good or fake?  

Thanks for posting the extra photos.
    I agree with ryuuk, an original Otto Schickle in cupal with a silver finish.

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks guys!Here are some brighter pics,I would say its bronze with a silver wash.Sorry for the extra pics,are these worth as much as the solid back?
    Depends on the maker, condition and rarity.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks !This one is not mint for sure,is it a common one to find?At flea markets I would say no!

MAP
    ?

It's a very nice worn example. Like the tombac showing through on the treads. You did very very well on the price paid
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map!Found one for sale online,about the same cond.oh yeah I did fine.wow.Thanks again guys for the info on Maker,great forum!