Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.

Article about: Hi Guys, Here's a new one, a grade II Panzerkampfabzeichen that makes my family of Gustav Brehmer tank assault badges complete. I'm very pleased with it as the vendors pictures made it appea

Very nice, Ned.
    Congrats on that one!

Regards
    HOW

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen II Stufe '25' Completes My G.B. Family.
    P
    Many

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Those are fantastic looking. Congrat's!
    Did Gustav Brehmer make the 75 and 100 badges?
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hi Phil,

Brehmer were the last of the three makers of numbered PAB's to enter into production. Only the other two, JFS and Juncker produced the grade IV 75/100 badges. It's easy to imagine that the requirement for more grade II (25) and III (50) badges increased as the war drew to a close, and the Brehmer company stepped in to help ease the production requirements of these other two firms. That makes sense to me.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Very nice award Nedwardo!...

Congrats Ned, a great looking Brehmer...

A top addition to your collection!

Best Regards, fischer

?

Investment grade! Congrats!

?

Those are some nice awards, Ned. Congrats!

Very nice badges Ned, I have just concluded a deal on a Grade 3 Bronze GB PKA which will be a nice compliment to my Grade 2 bronze GB PKA, Maybe they should have a get together sometime.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Very nice badges Ned, I have just concluded a deal on a Grade 3 Bronze GB PKA which will be a nice compliment to my Grade 2 bronze GB PKA, Maybe they should have a get together sometime.
    Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to seeing them together when they land Robin, a pairing of bronze grade II and III badges is enough to get my mouth watering..... BTW, did you know that as far as G.B. numbered PAB's go, the '25' is considered quite a lot harder to find than the '50'? Another sign that indicates they were "late to the party" where production was concerned compared to Juncker and JFS.

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yes I was aware of the scarcity of the 25's thats why I grabbed one when I had the chance, I just now need to find a pair of Junkers 25 and 50 to complete my little grouping of Grade II and III bronze pab's. Not an easy task as I like them with a reasonable amount of finish left and I cannot recall ever seeing one for sale still the hunt goes on as does the search for pennies down the back of the settee to pay for them.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Yes I was aware of the scarcity of the 25's thats why I grabbed one when I had the chance, I just now need to find a pair of Junkers 25 and 50 to complete my little grouping of Grade II and III bronze pab's. Not an easy task as I like them with a reasonable amount of finish left and I cannot recall ever seeing one for sale still the hunt goes on as does the search for pennies down the back of the settee to pay for them.
    Crikey! You've blown through Granny's legacy already????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast