Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in triangle

Article about: My latest panzer badge made by AS in triangle. It seems to have lost the silver finish to the front although the back still remains. I have compared to Ralph's example because it has the sam

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in triangle

My latest panzer badge made by AS in triangle.

It seems to have lost the silver finish to the front although the back still remains.

I have compared to Ralph's example because it has the same grass patterns and back structure:
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, AS in Triangle

Panzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in trianglePanzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in triangle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen im Silber - AS in triangle
    P
    Many

It looks fine to me but, I suggest you take your photos of a single color background, without your fingers in the photo.
    Photos taken with your hands in the background create shadows, and do not allow for a clear view of the shapes and details of the badge.
    This one is not too bad, but some of the others you posted make it difficult to see outlines and such.
    Here is a thread that may help.
    Photographing badges and medals.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)