Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze

Article about: I have this FLL maker marked Panzer badge in bronze in decent condition for review. Thanks for looking

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze

I have this FLL maker marked Panzer badge in bronze in decent condition for review. Thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze   Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze  

Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze   Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze  

Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen mit Bronze
    P
    Many

Hello HC
    It looks like a badly cast fake with a plated hook soldered over the small slot that was used on originals to mount the hook
    Doug

Thank you Doug. I wanted to be sure for I actually have it on a tunic, and didn’t remember if good or not . It appeared to be a cast piece, but always good to get other opinions. Just in case I errored , and actually put a legit badge on the wrap.

I have to agree, this one is a copy.
    Here is my example that has the closest match to the hardware on the one posted.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Freidrich Linden, Ludenschied, 43
    Compare the details of the grass area, and the shape of the head and wings from the reverse. The eagle and legs are poorly detailed as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph. I ended up placing a silver PAB on the SS panzer wrap , and am leaving this bronze one off of it. The silver grade just simply looks better. It’s a replica badge also. I’ll find a use for this bronze replica 😊