Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Original?

Article about: Just wanted some opinions on this before a pull the trigger on it. And, is that Zinc corrosion under the tank or just where the finish has worn off? Thanks guys appreciate the help

?

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Original?

Just wanted some opinions on this before I pull the trigger on it.

And, is that Zinc corrosion under the tank or just where the finish has worn off?

Thanks guys appreciate the help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Original?   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Original?  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Original?
    P
    Many

Hello Alex I could be wrong and glad to stand corrected. But IMO the eagles head and I ll defined gun turret next to the barre, make me believe this is a aged blob fake. Please wait for others response however. See attached thread and compare. Best regards

Brian

Hoping this Panzerkampfabzeichen is real, opinions please

MAP
    ?

I'm not holding out much hope. It appears to mimic a type 4 design (Mayer?) but I can't place it exactly.

I will defer to others.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I'm not holding out much hope. It appears to mimic a type 4 design (Mayer?) but I can't place it exactly.

I will defer to others.
    I think Mayer too Michael. If you look at this late war hollow variant it almost is convincing. But the barrel appears to step down telescope more than the OP's example. And the pin attachment is different amongst other things.

Brian

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Mayer ?

?

I appreciate the quick replies guys, I will definitely be passing on it

MAP
    ?

Default typo

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    I think Mayer too Michael. If you look at this late war hollow variant it almost is convincing. But the barrel appears to step down telescope more than the OP's example. And the pin attachment is different amongst other things.

Brian

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber Mayer ?
    Did you post the comparison in the wrong thread?

For me it was a number if small niggly wiggly issues and on the reverse being the oval hinge plate.
    Last edited by MAP; 08-26-2017 at 03:56 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Did you post the comparison in the wrong thread?

For me it was a number if small niggly wiggly issue and on the reverse being the hinge
    Yup! That's what I get for rushing a post. It's almost fall which means Friday night football. But I'm back now. Sure gonna confuse the hell out of the person that started the other thread. Lol. Sorry guys my bad.

Brian

MAP
    ?

Yup! That's what I get for rushing a post. It's almost fall which means Friday night football. But I'm back now. Sure gonna confuse the hell out of the person that started the other thread. Lol. Sorry guys my bad.

Brian
    You left out the affect of the 6 pack of Bud contributing to the error...LoL

Anyway, I would go back and edit it...just in case

Quote by MAP View Post
    You left out the affect of the 6 pack of Bud contributing to the error...LoL

Anyway, I would go back and edit it...just in case
    Lol. Will do. As I can see it causing confusion for future observers. Thanks Michael.

Brian

MAP
    ?

Lol. Will do. As I can see it causing confusion for future observers. Thanks Michael.

Brian
    Just a wee bit of confusion...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast