Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Frosted Finish.

Article about: These two were some of the first PABs that I acquired. This is a semi-solid zinc example from this maker. PAB's from this maker can only be found with this set up, a ball hinge, crimped in w

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Frosted Finish.

These two were some of the first PABs that I acquired.
    This is a semi-solid zinc example from this maker. PAB's from this maker can only be found with this set up, a ball hinge, crimped in with a crimped in, ? shaped, round wire catch.
    This example shows the frosted silver type of finish.
    Ralph.

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Frosted Finish.
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-07-2017 at 06:43 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, RK, Attributed to Rudolf Karneth, Frosted Finish.
    P
    Many

?

Wow, words fail me. It's a beautiful looking item Ralph

Quote by stah View Post
    Wow, words fail me. It's a beautiful looking item Ralph
    Thank you!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice panzerkampf, indeed. Great badge in awesome condition. Best regards, Franko

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    Very nice panzerkampf, indeed. Great badge in awesome condition. Best regards, Franko
    Thank you Franko!
    Ralph.

Wonderful buy and in superb condition.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    Wonderful buy and in superb condition.
    Thank you Robin!
    Ralph.

Again very nice. How many RKs do you have under your belt, Ralph?

HOW

Quote by HOWitzer View Post
    Again very nice. How many RKs do you have under your belt, Ralph?

HOW
    Thank you!
    Only these two.
    Ralph.

I have been looking at some of your earlier posts and you have IMO only items in great or superb conditions. It sure gives me inspiration to save up money and buy "better looking" items.
    Anyway, a nice badge, Ralph.
    Stig

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast