Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp

Article about: A new addition to my PAB collection. The maker of this badge is currently unknown. It has obviously been given it's nickname due to the method of fastening the hardware. Ralph.

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp

A new addition to my PAB collection.
    The maker of this badge is currently unknown. It has obviously been given it's nickname due to the method of fastening the hardware.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp  

Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp   Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, Unknown Maker, Pillow Crimp
    P
    Many

Nice type 5 Vienna design badge Ralph! The Brennlack finish is very durable on these, as is the crimp, which was probably one of the, if not the, most successful varient of this method of fixing. The slight difference in the eagles head, the beak being re worked for a more realistic appearance than it's contemparies, is a pleasing touch.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks Ned!
    Very pleased with this one! It came from the man himself, (Philippe).
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

a terrific badge Ralph.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    a terrific badge Ralph.
    Thank you Harry!
    Ralph.

That's a beauty Ralph, a great addition. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    That's a beauty Ralph, a great addition. Leon.
    Thank you Leon!
    Ralph.