Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen

Article about: I'm getting better at naming these German badges. What are your opinions on these two badges fellow colelctors? Note that the PAB has a cut-out swastika and the IAB has a strange pin and cat

Default Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen

I'm getting better at naming these German badges.

What are your opinions on these two badges fellow colelctors? Note that the PAB has a cut-out swastika and the IAB has a strange pin and catch assembly I have never seen before.

LIke always, the help I get at this forum is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen   Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen  

Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen   Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: Panzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen

Hello

The Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is a well known fake based on an original with the 4-rivet hardware set up.

The obverse design has been used by fakers with several reverse hardware set ups.

Here is another example from my files only this one has a sheet metal hinge. I have also included a couple of other 4-rivet fakes. Notice they all have the same obverse design.

Best Regards, fischer

Panzerkampfabzeichen und InfanteriesturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen und InfanteriesturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen und InfanteriesturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen und InfanteriesturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen und InfanteriesturmabzeichenPanzerkampfabzeichen und Infanteriesturmabzeichen

?

Both fake.
    The PAB is based on a Juncker and "7" wheeler cut out swas. badge.

They both look plain weird, especially the Panzerkampfabzeichen with the lack of detail in the driving lights and the 'dumbell' type track links. The Infanteriesturmabzeichen with it's sketchy hinge and pin fixing system would have me running a mile too, but I think you already had your doubts?

Yea, I figured they were fake but I like to get extra opinions just in case it's just a strange variant or something. haha

Thank you for all your help guys!

Hi,

The Infanterie-sturmabzeichen is definitively a fake.
    For the panzerkampfabzeichen it looks like not good but I have it not in hands and I reserve my opinion.
    Regards
    Carfin.