Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???

Article about: Hi guys. I've just picked up this bronze tombak to go with my silver but the detail has me puzzled, is this a Wurster variation? It come from a very good dealer in the U.S that I've never ha

?

Default Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???

Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker??? Hi guys. I've just picked up this bronze tombak to go with my silver but the detail has me puzzled, is this a Wurster variation? It come from a very good dealer in the U.S that I've never had a problem with, any help would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???   Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-16-2020 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???
    P
    Many

Sorry, IMO, it is not an original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Agreed Ralph........ One reason is that Eagles head!

?

Thank you guys, I had my suspicions with certain details and couldn't match them on a google image search. I got no reply from the duck on it and have sent another email saying i'm not happy with it after posting it on here. I've brought many things from that site over the years but it can be only the one thing that looses a customer with me. Again much appreciated, thanks gents. :-)

Quote by oberhaig View Post
    Agreed Ralph........ One reason is that Eagles head!
    And the pointy turret top.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Fantastic, you guys rock! The duck will refund me for it, so they've kept a customer. I would've been very embarrassed to have a fake displayed with my parts, plan is to make a display case with a bronze, silver and my ek 1&2 within the centre of the steel wheel. Much appreciated guys, thank you. :-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tombak Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze maker???  

Quote by rbminis View Post
    And the pointy turret top.
    Ralph.
    Yes...precisely - There are other points which I am sure you are aware of

Quote by Rob L View Post
    The duck will refund me for it,
    He should know better............ - And you really do need books and a lot of experience - not Google -

Nice display

?

I think I know the other points you guys are aware of, at least maybe 5 other details stand out to me and the picture next to the B.H.Mayer one detail becomes very obvious that a blind man operating a press would be happy to see. Agreed, google is certainly not a sure thing and only should be used as a gateway to a badge that's been questioned in the past to study it. I've lost count of items I've brought from them and to be honest I'm really still on the fence in my dealing with the duck again, this proves for me that a certificate of authenticity ain't worth the paper it's written on and comes back to me getting excited on price before really taking in what actual product really is. Thanks you guys, it's nice to know there are others out there with the same interest that see through the BS.

Your silver looks like it might be a B.H. Mayer, you can compare it with my example here.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber, B.H. Mayer
    If the bronze is trying to be a Wurster, you can compare that with my example here,
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze, Karl Wurster
    Or this one.
    Panzerkampfabzeichen in Bronze-Wurster hallow
    Ralph.

?

is the DUCK you refer to THE RUPTURED DUCK?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast