Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Identifying a Virtuti Militari period of issue/production

Article about: I would like to know if someone could identify the period of production of this Virtuti Militari. Any other info about it would be apreciated. Its a 5th class grade, right? Regards

Default Identifying a Virtuti Militari period of issue/production

I would like to know if someone could identify the period of production of this Virtuti Militari.
    Any other info about it would be apreciated. Its a 5th class grade, right?
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying a Virtuti Militari period of issue/production   Identifying a Virtuti Militari period of issue/production  

Identifying a Virtuti Militari period of issue/production  

3mk
    ?

Default Re: Identifying a Virtuti Militari period of issue/production

Hi Fpicoli,

Yes it is a 5th Class VM Cross. Post-ww2 production as it has a crownless eagle. I'm not expert in these but I think this is a late 50's - 70's made example. Can't say for sure though, so lets wait and see if anyone who knows a bit more about post-war crosses can comment on it.