Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders

Article about: Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders. This Order of Merit was instituted in 1974 and was adopted by the Polish government for the 3rd Republic. Beware of current awards that do not bear

Default Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders

Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders. This Order of Merit was instituted in 1974 and was adopted by the Polish government for the 3rd Republic. Beware of current awards that do not bear the "1974" date in the reverse.
    The 2nd Class order on the left hand side belonged to Michail Fluoresce. He was the Rumanian Minister for Petroleum and Metallurgy during the Russian Occupation.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders   Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders  

Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders   Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders  

Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders   Polishboys Collection of PRL Merit Orders  

Last edited by Polishboy; 05-30-2017 at 09:31 PM.