Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polonia Restituta - how old?

Article about: I know this is an Officer's Cross from the communist era. But can anyone help me date this award? It’s a pretty nice quality - seems nicer than most I see. All thoughts appreciated! Thanks

?

Default Polonia Restituta - how old?

I know this is an Officer's Cross from the communist era. But can anyone help me date this award? It’s a pretty nice quality - seems nicer than most I see. All thoughts appreciated! Thanks!Polonia Restituta - how old?Polonia Restituta - how old?

?

Any thoughts appreciated! I’ve searched through all the forums on the subject and can’t seem to find anything on point. Thanks!

Hello Nack,

Although not my area of interest, all that I can say is that it is from the period of 1944-1989, hopefully a member of the Forum will be able to suggest a closer time period for you.

Best wishes

Andrzej

?

Many thanks, Andrzej! That makes two of us. I’d love to learn if there is a way to nail down the age. My guess is that it is an earlier piece, but who knows how early? I’ll standby for more comments! Thanks again!