Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

rear shell stamping indentification help

Article about: ive owned this wz 50 helmet for a number of years and recently noticed this "I" stamp on the rear exterior ,i own two other wz 50's one is shell dated 1953 and the other 1960 yet t

Default rear shell stamping indentification help

ive owned this wz 50 helmet for a number of years and recently noticed this "I" stamp on the rear exterior ,i own two other wz 50's one is shell dated 1953 and the other 1960 yet these dont have the stamp ,ive always suspected this example was for middle east export so im wondering if that has any bearing on the stamp rear shell stamping indentification helprear shell stamping indentification helprear shell stamping indentification helprear shell stamping indentification helprear shell stamping indentification help

Hello James, sorry that nobody thus far is able to identify this mark for you. Let's keep waiting and maybe someone will yet chime in.

Regards,
    Tony
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Hello tony and thanks for your interest to be honest i didnt expect any closure on this one but if you dont ask i know its only a minor detail but it must have some meaning ,regards james