Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf Hitler 'Ein Mann und sein Volk' Magazine

Article about: Curious if anyone else has seen or owns one of these? I saw this on Instagram in a livestream originally, of all places, and then ferreted one out online for about a third the price that was

Default Adolf Hitler 'Ein Mann und sein Volk' Magazine

Curious if anyone else has seen or owns one of these?

I saw this on Instagram in a livestream originally, of all places, and then ferreted one out online for about a third the price that was being asked.

It has numerous reproductions of photos of Hitler from 1916 through 1936, and was basically a propaganda piece to show the "softer side" of Hitler from 1936.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolf Hitler 'Ein Mann und sein Volk' Magazine   Adolf Hitler 'Ein Mann und sein Volk' Magazine  

Adolf Hitler 'Ein Mann und sein Volk' Magazine   Adolf Hitler 'Ein Mann und sein Volk' Magazine  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler 'Ein Mann und sein Volk' Magazine
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Interesting book. Never seen this before.

Although not sure I see a "softer side" in those evil eyes
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Someone on a different forum was saying they're quite common in Germany...but if they are, I was unable to find many copies available listed for sale online anywhere, and in point of fact, most of the listings I did find said it was somewhat rare to find....but yeah....tons of reproductions of photos from 1916 to '36 with he and many of the early adherents to the party like Himmler and Hess.