Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Adolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawings

Article about: Hi, thank you for your help. Saw these interesting oil on card stock drawings that look very well done. Was curious about the signatures signed by Adolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel. Would love t

Default Adolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawings

Hi, thank you for your help. Saw these interesting oil on card stock drawings that look very well done. Was curious about the signatures signed by Adolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel. Would love to know if they are authentic and live ink. as it appears they are using different writing tools. Or even if you all have any idea what this drawing is for as it appears they are British tanks. Very curious and interested in learningAdolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawingsAdolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawingsAdolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawingsAdolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawingsAdolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler and Erwin Rommel signed drawings
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

My question would be to try and understand why either would sign something like this.

A cool looking item but to me it looks to be fantasy.

Also...why have a date of 1944 but this "Afrika Korp" style insignia?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Agree with Michael. They are most likely fantasy objects

Regards
    Santi

Thanks you both! This was my concern but it looked like quality items

In 1944, they have no time to make this after the 6 th of june...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

They are nice looking items, but I agree with what the other guys have said about them being fantasy items.

It is strange because both of the tanks are British, a Valentine II and a Churchill VII.

Valentine, Infantry Tank Mk.III - Tank Encyclopedia

Churchill Mk VII | Imperial War Museums

Kind regards,

Will.

Well executed dreamland pieces for all the above reasons, plus I'm not sure that Rommel and Hitler were even on such good relations to be in the same room as each other after June 6th, let alone to both sign the same piece of frivolous artwork.

?

Hello, I can say for certain these are complete fakes/forgeries. I actually examined them in hand in 1973 in Phoenix, Arizona USA. I was a young collector and a friend of mine about my age was an accomplished jewelry maker. He worked for a guy producing SouthWestern Indian silver Concho belts, buckles and jewery that were then aged and sold back east as original Indian pawn pieces from the 1930s, big money now and back then, complete fake jobs.I visited the workshop and was stunned to see a room full of baked, faked Indian pottery figurines, all sorts of Indian jewelry. I met the owner of factory and he actually showed me all of the Tank drawings,I was stunned. And he actually let me take one home overnight. Of course I thought they were real but found later from my friend that of course he had the drawings faked also. Here is a current article. To bad I didn’t take any photos, no camera. I could back this up if I could find my old friend. Best, Bill
    Signed by Hitler and Rommel? - The Tank Museum