Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anything of interest or nothing.

Article about: Can anybody tell me if this is anything of interest or nothing, it came in a job lot of WW11 British books and paperwork.

Default Anything of interest or nothing.

Can anybody tell me if this is anything of interest or nothing, it came in a job lot of WW11 British books and paperwork.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anything of interest or nothing.   Anything of interest or nothing.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anything of interest or nothing.
    P
    Many

Joseph: Is it anything of Interest or nothing? Like beauty being in the eye of the beholder and taste being a mater of....well, taste, whether this item has value or not is purely subjective. It's a postage form for a package sent to Jacob Stenmans in the Rheinland. I can't read the contents,, so Andres will have to help with that. And I can't find a date on it, but the font used would indicate it was printed before 1945. I can't see that it has any interesting feature that would make it worth keeping, but that is for you to decide. I wish I could be of greater help, but there isn't much there to work with. Dwight

Quote by drmessimer View Post
    I can't read the contents,, so Andreas will have to help with that.
    Contents are not listed; it merely says "Paket aus weißer Pappschachtel" = "Parcel consisting of a white cardboard box".

(The postal regulations listed on the reverse side prescribe a general physicial description of the parcel to which this form relates, for example paper-wrapped parcel, crate, tin can etc.)

Thanks to both of you. I had hoped it would be of WW11 interest but as its not it will go in my miscellanies old documents pile as I have trouble throwing anything with any age away.