Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone ID the unit cyphers on this officers shoulderboards?

Article about: My eyes are not good enough to see the numbers and was wondering if anyone here can ID what unit this man served in? Im trying to research what unit he could be in? Thank you in advance.

Default Can anyone ID the unit cyphers on this officers shoulderboards?

My eyes are not good enough to see the numbers and was wondering if anyone here can ID what unit this man served in? Im trying to research what unit he could be in? Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone ID the unit cyphers on this officers shoulderboards?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone ID the unit cyphers on this officers shoulderboards?
    P
    Many

Tried to get these in the first post but didn't happen:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone ID the unit cyphers on this officers shoulderboards?   Can anyone ID the unit cyphers on this officers shoulderboards?  

Looks like either 23 or 28. Even with better eyes, it's hard to make out due to the blurred nature of the photograph.

B.B.

Just for the heck of it, General Julius "Papa" Ringel. I had two of him at this time, but one was pinched from me years ago.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone ID the unit cyphers on this officers shoulderboards?  

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Looks like either 23 or 28. Even with better eyes, it's hard to make out due to the blurred nature of the photograph.

B.B.
    Thank you, I was thinking it could be 28 or 29, but 23 is also possible.

Ive figured it out. He is a Jager and I believe he is with the 28th Jager Division as they had Regiments and Battalions using 28 as well. Also, notice his Close Combat Clasp in Bronze?