Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book

Article about: Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel, I got this book, all though the condition appears to perfect. I'm pretty sure they reprinted these books but in the reprinted versions, it says reprinted

Default Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book

Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel,
    I got this book, all though the condition appears to perfect. I'm pretty sure they reprinted these books but in the reprinted versions, it says reprinted on the first page and the year reprinted in small print in the bottom of the first page, any opinions, or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. This one is for July, 1935.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book   Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book  

Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book   Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book  

Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dientalterslifte Der schutzstaffel.....book
    P
    Many

That's a reprint. The original is in hardback and has a black cover.

Various issues of the DAL have been reprinted over the years by different publishers, and not all of these reprints are marked as such.

(By the way, it's "Dienstaltersliste", not "Dientalterslifte". That's a "long s" ( ſ ), not an "f".)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    That's a reprint. The original is in hardback and has a black cover.

Various issues of the DAL have been reprinted over the years by different publishers, and not all of these reprints are marked as such.

(By the way, it's "Dienstaltersliste", not "Dientalterslifte". That's a "long s" ( ſ ), not an "f".)
    Thank you, and thank you for the grammar check, the font can be a bit tricky to me at times, still learning, much appreciated!

These are handy books to have, original issue or reprinted, and really should be on the bookshelves or in the files of anyone collecting paperwork. Some are now available online for free:

Dienstaltersliste der Schutzstaffel

?

What would be the value of one of these books???

Quote by DerDer View Post
    What would be the value of one of these books???
    No idea for an original issue but reprints are available for reasonable prices if you look around.