Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?

Article about: Hello, good morning, I don't know much about documentation, that's why I ask for your help. Is this document original? This is an award document of the Ostmedaille medal to a soldier of the

Default División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?

Hello, good morning, I don't know much about documentation, that's why I ask for your help. Is this document original? This is an award document of the Ostmedaille medal to a soldier of the Blue Division, Federico Kubissa, which makes it rare I guess.

Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?
    P
    Many

Hello

Federico Kubissa Gutiérrez was a member of the Blue Division, without a doubt. For now that's what I can tell you.

It would be nice to have more photographs of the grant documents. The Spanish document of the granting of the Cross of Military Merit with Red badge, apparently is good IMHO

Regards
    Santi

Thank you for your quick response Santi, I attach more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?   División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?  

División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?   División Azul Ostmedaille award document original?  

The two concession documents on the left of the image belong to another man: Fernando Navarro Ibáñez.
    The one on the left above: awarding of the 1936-1939 Campaign Medal
    The one on the left below: awarding of the Medal for Sufferings for the Country (for war injury or mutilation)

Fernando Navarro Ibáñez became General of the General Staff. I don't know if he belonged to the Blue Division. For this I would need to do a search with more time.

Regards
    Santi

Yes, sorry, I sent other documents from the same seller. What interests me is knowing the originality of the Ostmedaille document and also knowing more about the life of this soldier, Federico Kubissa, would be appreciated.

Saludos desde España.

I sent these pictures to a military museum in Spain. Met once the owner, let's see if he replies ;-)

oh really? thank you very much Pierre

Quote by SilluAgain View Post
    oh really? thank you very much Pierre
    don't thank me to early, did only sent the question..... Anyhow I see you are from Spain . from where ?

I am from Barcelona

Hello friends
    Today I have discovered with sadness that the website memoriablau.es, meeting place and record of the history of the Blue Division and all its members no longer exists.....
    So I have not been able to find the military history of Federico Kubissa Gutiérrez.
    Coincidentally, I found his name in the official State bulletin of October 4, 1942.
    He appears on a long list of candidates for the position of police officer and next to his name it reads: (D.A.) that is, veteran of the Blue Division. Only on the page where his name appears I see five other veterans of the Blue Division

Regards
    Santi

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast