Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Documents steel helmet.

Article about: Hello everybody! Please tell me, are these the original documents or not? Is the signature original or not? How much do these documents cost? Some idiot wrote a translation in some places.

?

Default Documents steel helmet.

Hello everybody! Please tell me, are these the original documents or not? Is the signature original or not? How much do these documents cost?
    Some idiot wrote a translation in some places.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.Documents steel helmet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Documents steel helmet.
    P
    Many

?

This is the erkennungsmarken sub-forum. If you want to have some more opinions on your paperwork I suggest you post them in the correct place, the Photos-papers-propaganda sub-forum.

Regards, Rik

?

Quote by Dschop View Post
    This is the erkennungsmarken sub-forum. If you want to have some more opinions on your paperwork I suggest you post them in the correct place, the Photos-papers-propaganda sub-forum.

Regards, Rik
    Thank you very much for the tip! I apologize for my mistake.
    Regards, Oleg.

MAP
    ?

Thread is moved
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)