Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German Death Card of Theodor Habichdobinger. Killed on April 29th or 30th 1945

Article about: Theodor Habichdobinger was a Gefreiter in a Grenadier Regiment. The card states that he was killed in “Close Combat Fighting” on either April 29th or 30th 1945 fighting in Bad Muskau, Ge

Default German Death Card of Theodor Habichdobinger. Killed on April 29th or 30th 1945

Theodor Habichdobinger was a Gefreiter in a Grenadier Regiment. The card states that he was killed in “Close Combat Fighting” on either April 29th or 30th 1945 fighting in Bad Muskau, Germany during the final week of the War in Europe. He was 18. If on the 30th, he would have been killed on the same day that Hitler committed suicide just 2 hours North-East in Berlin.
    German Death Card of Theodor Habichdobinger. Killed on April 29th or 30th 1945

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Death Card of Theodor Habichdobinger. Killed on April 29th or 30th 1945
    P
    Many

.... and right on the border of what would soon be the divide between East Germany & Poland!

"oh, those Russians"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Another dear son and brother. I'm sure we can all compare such images to what people are going through in Eastern Europe right now, on both sides the anguish and loss will be as raw.

?

another generation gone / lost forever!!