Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German document?

Article about: Hello all, A few of my friends know that I collect WW1 & WW2. I recently received a message asking me if I was interested in purchasing this document. I collect military weapons and don

Default German document?

Hello all,

A few of my friends know that I collect WW1 & WW2. I recently received a message asking me if I was interested in purchasing this document. I collect military weapons and don’t have knowledge or interest in these types of paperwork.

I’m still not interested in purchasing... however, does anybody know what this is? Just curious... also, sorry these are the only poor photos I received.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German document?   German document?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German document?
    P
    Many

?

If this is a real Himmler document, you would expect some decent High resolution images.

Frank P Garo apparently does online authentications and has the tag line 'Have us authenticate your item online for $20. If it’s not good you’ve saved a lot of money and aggravation.' Hmmmm.
    FP Garo FHE
    Last edited by hucks216; 11-10-2021 at 01:34 PM.

Here is a fake item with another Garo COA - hardly forensic if the authenticity is being done online.

German document?German document?

#1 appears to be a scanned header paper with fake additions. But one can hardly make accurate inspection when its inside a plastic sleeve. The COA is not worth the paper its written on.

I agree with all who responded... you can tell all signatures (printing machine). I got a laugh out of it when I saw it. As soon as I saw it.... I told my friend who sent it to me that it’s a fake document and tell whoever sent to him to trash it!

Does anybody work today? I guess it’s easier and more profitable to try and scam people for cash. Sad world we live in!

Maybe the pandemic has spawned a whole new world of micro businesses in deception?

Uggggggh

Several Grifters, Bunco Artists & Flimflam Men, including P.T. Barnum, are reported to have said, "There's a sucker born every minute." Dwight