Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German propaganda leaflets for Soviet 16th Army troops. Found by forum member Datrus.

Article about: I have received two leaflets from Lars (Datrus), they were found on the Bryansk front and intended for the Soviet 16th Army. They were found in bundles stuffed inside converted M39 egg grena

Default German propaganda leaflets for Soviet 16th Army troops. Found by forum member Datrus.

I have received two leaflets from Lars (Datrus), they were found on the Bryansk front and intended for the Soviet 16th Army. They were found in bundles stuffed inside converted M39 egg grenades. The explosive was removed and the casing filled with the leaflets. They date to around March/April 1943 I would guess. They are double sided and translate as follows (Translation by Lars):

"Entry Ticket/Ausweiss

Fighters of the 16th Army!

You have been promised certain victory and this promise happened to be false. The Stalin winter campaign totally failed. Do not believe to promises and fairy tales of your commanders. The German Army is advancing successfully. Kharkov (in Ukraine) is again in our hands. The choice is in your hands.. Either certain death in battle or to save you life shifting to the German Army's side. Where the good attitude, food and work according to your profession will be provided."

See this thread for more info: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/battl...h-army-393889/

I have framed the pair along with a translation of the text that I printed off.

Thanks Lars mate!

German propaganda leaflets for Soviet 16th Army troops. Found by forum member Datrus.German propaganda leaflets for Soviet 16th Army troops. Found by forum member Datrus.German propaganda leaflets for Soviet 16th Army troops. Found by forum member Datrus.German propaganda leaflets for Soviet 16th Army troops. Found by forum member Datrus.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German propaganda leaflets for Soviet 16th Army troops. Found by forum member Datrus.
    P
    Many

Very nice!....

?

Thanks for the heads up Andy Looking good!

Cheers