Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Got a new toy in the mail! Third reich era stamps!?

Article about: Hello everyone, Caleb here. I recently invested in a \\$75 USB microscope, it's awesome, check out the following Photos. . I am 100% here for FEEDBACK! I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THESE STAMPS! Where

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    For additional clarification: A 'GAB', 'IAB' and 'PAB' from my own collection. Regards, B.B.
    B.B. Thanks for taking the time out to upload your personal examples to this thread. I do appreciate being able to see these medals. These medals are definitely remarkable.
    Last edited by SirCaleb; 04-04-2019 at 07:27 AM. Reason: deleted ]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Got a new toy in the mail! Third reich era stamps!?
    P
    Many

Caleb,

I commend you for your interest in these decorations and other ephemera from one of the most historic periods in world history.. As you mentioned the arena of Third Reich decorations and anything associated with the Nazi party has been reproduced in one form or another.. I would strongly recommend doing thorough research prior to committing any serious funds when purchasing any decorations..

Post pictures here first so the items can be vetted and scrutinized by the many knowledgeable folks we have on here.. It will save you lots of money in the long run...

Best of luck in your collecting endeavors and remember the only stupid question is the one that is not asked....

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Caleb,
    I would strongly recommend doing thorough research prior to committing any serious funds when purchasing any decorations..

Post pictures here first so the items can be vetted and scrutinized by the many knowledgeable folks we have on here.. It will save you lots of money in the long run...

Best of luck in your collecting endeavors and remember the only stupid question is the one that is not asked....

Smitty
    I am glad I stumbled across this forum. Just amazing people everywhere! Hopefully be back in a couple of days with something else!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4