Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hey,i have a problem

Article about: i need a translation of a short text, this is 5-13 word i believe thank you

Default hey,i have a problem

i need a translation of a short text, this is 5-13 word i believe
    thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hey,i have a problem  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hey,i have a problem
    P
    Many

Default Re: hey,i have a problem

i need please the Signature ß translate please

This is written in French.

Please don't just use this forum for free translations. It is not fair. It is all you keep asking for.

If you wish to do this, at the very least you should support the forum by becoming a Gold Club member. It costs $25 for a year. Translation services cost a lot more.

Cheers, Ade.

Also please don't use image shack. We have a free to use photo upload system in place.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

you can but give me that translate free?

You could help yourself, simply type the words into an online translator:

Google Translate
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

What Ade means is that a lot of people come on this website just asking for free advice and never give anything back, and that is not fair at all. Also: It takes a lot of money to host the forum, and a donation would be the very least you could do to make up for the free advice etc you are given.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

And there are all kinds of free online translators that are super-easy to use; even if you're not sure what every letter is, it wouldn't take long to try possibilites yourself since the text is so short. People respect it when someone tries things for himself- and are much more willing to help if he only comes to them for help when he's tried and not been entirely successful; but not so much if he just expects others to do things for him. If you'd gotten most of the text yourself but one or two words were still giving you trouble, or there was some kind of idiom that you didn't understand the translation of, well then it's time to ask for help and people would be happy to assist

And this letter is from Israel, written in 1962- how is it Photos-Papers and Propaganda of the Third Reich?
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

In the tune of Ade and CollectorWW2, I must there are a lot of folks who do come on the forum and get boat loads of advice that save them thousands of dollars and they never bother to 1. Help another member with their knowledge or 2. Donate to the forum. I know times are hard, I'm just as penniless as the next guy but at least I'm putting money away toward my year membership. We can all do something to help the forum we just need to find out what it is.

Regards,

Mr.Mosel.

It's the people who don't even bother to post a thank you that bugs me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Look, I don't want to appear mean. I learned French at school along time ago.

I will start you off:

"For Israel and Susana had souvenir ...."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast