Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Hi Can anyone translate this German letter

Article about: Hi Can anyone translate this German letter i have alot of them.if someone can that will be so good.thank you

Default Hi Can anyone translate this German letter

Hi Can anyone translate this German letter i have alot of them.if someone can that will be so good.thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images Hi Can anyone translate this German letter  Hi Can anyone translate this German letter 
    Last edited by oldthings; 09-21-2017 at 12:57 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi Can anyone translate this German letter
    P
    Many

You could try using 'Google translator', that's what I use when transferring documents or letters into English. and when you have finished, it gives you a sense of achievement.

Cheers,
    Steve.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    You could try using 'Google translator', that's what I use when transferring documents or letters into English. and when you have finished, it gives you a sense of achievement.

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Yes maybe I can give that ago.thanks

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post

Cheers,
    Steve.
    Yep quite right, because you are asking somebody to do rather a lot of work especially if there are "a lot of them" which would be quite expensive commercially. To read and transcribe is fairly labour intensive. Are these letters military related? You might want to add some context to provoke interest to be honest.

Just trying to be helpful.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Yep quite right, because you are asking somebody to do rather a lot of work especially if there are "a lot of them" which would be quite expensive commercially. To read and transcribe is fairly labour intensive. Are these letters military related? You might want to add some context to provoke interest to be honest.

Just trying to be helpful.

Regards

Mark
    yes it is a big latter.i think there is a translation centre here in my town i will take some of them to see if thay can do them.i will go there today.