Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..

Article about: Hello everyone, there are a few members here ( Myself Included ) looking to share and comment on the High Rank R.A.D. Leaders from 'The Boss' ( Konstantin Hierl ) down, could you perhaps hel

?

Default Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..

Hello everyone, there are a few members here ( Myself Included ) looking to share and comment on the High Rank R.A.D. Leaders from 'The Boss' ( Konstantin Hierl ) down, could you perhaps help and post any that you may have in your collection ?
    Photographs / Postcards are most welcome ! Many Thanks, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..
    P
    Many

?

Unknown location and Arbeitsfuhrer, he looks similar to Generalarbeitsfuhrer Schinnerer but I am very doubtful for several reasons..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..   Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  

?

Unknown Arbeitsfuhrer but the photo set contained several clues, none of which can be substantiated, he does resemble GAF Eisenbeck but it is not him..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..   Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  

?

Gauarbeitsfuhrer Dr. Wilhelm Decker ( Reichsschhule der Arbeitsdienst, Potsdam ) and GAU XIX Niedersachsen-West GAF Fritz zur Loye, unknown individual to the right..

?

GAF Ludwig Schroeder, Arbeitsgau VI, Mecklenburg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..  

?

GAF Eduard Helff, Arbeitsgau XXVII, Baden

TWS
    ?

My very weak contribution. The senior leader is not very identifiable in these small prints but here's a small grouping:

Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..Higher Ranks R.A.D. Photos..
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Many thanks TWS, ! I will do some research and see if I can come up with any findings ! G

MAP
    ?

Nice photos (as always). Wish I had something to contribute.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

TWS, I believe the location of your photos is Abt. 2/266 Wolfzennen 'Graf Zeppelin'..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast