Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Is this hitler signature any good?

Article about: And here is genuine high quality Adolf Hitler headed stationery used in 1937 for correspondence. Woske.

?

Default Re: Is this hitler signature any good?

And here is genuine high quality Adolf Hitler headed stationery used in 1937 for correspondence.
    Woske.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Is this hitler signature any good?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this hitler signature any good?
    P
    Many

?

More interesting and informative infomation Woske , guys it is clear that as with other documents it isn't just knowldgfe of the signature that is needed but the protocols involved in who would sign a particular document , departments involved , on what type of paper , the langauge used , anotating of the document etc etc , all needs to be taken into the equation !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I do not understand why you will not accept the advise of a expert,The man has been collecting for years and is a dealer and his advise is free.Everyone on this forum would love to have a AH signed document,but unfortunately they are very rare.Listen to the experts you will not be sorry.

?

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Plasmod3,
    You will find that most signatures put on here will be deemed as fake, i dont know why that is but it happens.
    there must be thousends of Hitler signatures about but none will pass the test, We need more than one person as a so called expert to define what is right. i put on a piece knowing that it came from a german file and even that was fake, So you cant win.
    dave.
    Dave,
    I thought we had discussed your letter before and I was right. It's in this previous thread on Hitler signatures: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...tograph-16230/ In that thread you stated you were not saying your letter was genuine, but you appear to be still posting it as genuine and comparing it to others. You also said in that thread that the letter was given to you. So which is it?
    Woske.

I'm not an expert of signatures but why do you even ask when you do not belive what other collectors say to you? If you belive it is original signature so just go ahead and buy it. It is true that there are thousands of original Adolf Hitler signatures on the market. Hitler signed very many postcards, books, photos etc. during his life. And it is also true that signature will change during the years. And the most unpleasant truth is that some people are very talented to fake any signature in the world - you just need a pen, pre WWII ink, original postcard or a book and a talented faker. That is the reason i do not like collecting signatures I'm not 100% sure of origin.

I'm sorry if I caused any problems in this thread! I just wanted to know exactly why the signature was bad!

Hi Woske,
    Yes you are right in saying i put it on before and yes i was not saying it was genuine, but i put it on to campare with the one Plasmod3 put on. Not to say it is genuine, i also did say the letter was given to me and to answer the question, It was given to me by a friend who took it out of a german file and gave it as a gift. I am intitled to my opinion in saying we need more than one expert to define what is original and what is fake. What is wrong in that,
    i hope i have answered all you questions on this matter, i would like to ask one question, is Frundsburg referring to me of Plasmod3 ?
    Dave.

Hi Giz,
    You havent caused a problem mate at all, you only asked a question it seems they are popping at me for some reason.
    I put a piece on to compare with Plasmod3, and got fired at.
    dave.

?

Hi Giz,
    You havent caused a problem mate at all, you only asked a question it seems they are popping at me for some reason.
    I put a piece on to compare with Plasmod3, and got fired at.
    dave.
    Dave,
    Nobody is having a pop at you, but your post here invites replies as it is tinged with sarcasm.
    Hi Plasmod3,
    You will find that most signatures put on here will be deemed as fake, i dont know why that is but it happens.
    there must be thousends of Hitler signatures about but none will pass the test, We need more than one person as a so called expert to define what is right. i put on a piece knowing that it came from a german file and even that was fake, So you cant win.
    dave.
    You are obviously criticising opinions given on previous Hitler signatures in a somewhat sarcastic manner. I seriously doubt that negative opinions are given just for the sake of it as your post implies.
    Hi Woske,
    Yes you are right in saying i put it on before and yes i was not saying it was genuine, but i put it on to campare with the one Plasmod3 put on. Not to say it is genuine, i also did say the letter was given to me and to answer the question, It was given to me by a friend who took it out of a german file and gave it as a gift. I am intitled to my opinion in saying we need more than one expert to define what is original and what is fake. What is wrong in that,
    Dave.
    If you do not consider it as genuine, then why on earth are you still posting it for comparison? And why would you let us know it “comes from a German file” if you are not using its source as an argument that it is genuine?
    You are of course entitled to suggest that the forum needs “more than one expert......,” whatever that word means. There is not one person here who has said “I’m an expert, so you have got to listen to me.” All contributors to this forum are at liberty to give their opinions and all are valued. It’s just that some contributors have more experience than others in their chosen hobby.
    Woske.

Hi woske,

Noting the difficulties with not having the item on hand perhaps I can elaborate, the postcard itself is authentic and not of a common design so material used wise hard to tell if the signature is authentic. I guess if there is a forger he will be using more common cards rather than one that is rare and seldom seen. From the point of the signature as I am keen on info can you point out why you feel it is a fake. Now I am not saying it is an original I am just keen to know why otherwise. I respect your experience but am furthermore keen on your observations that make it a fake.

For example an inflection here, a wrong curve here etcetc

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast