Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Flugbuch

Article about: Hello everyone. I just pick up a document lot all to one guy he later ended up as a fallschirmjäger but that is for another page. I have his Flugbuch Nr. 1. When you open it you can see him

Default HJ Flugbuch

Hello everyone. I just pick up a document lot all to one guy he later ended up as a fallschirmjäger but that is for another page. I have his Flugbuch Nr. 1. When you open it you can see him as a young man in with his what looks to be a DJ uniform, but then get to the back and see there are Hj papers for him. I guess my.real question is can someone help me figure out what district or bann he might have been part of? I'd like to set up a full display on this man he got a wound badge and lived though the war too. Also looking at this book I see he flew almost 100 flights on 4 different crafts! The one that stands out is the S.G 38! Very neat that he got a badge for it too!
    So again thank you all for the help! I will have to find the right forum to post the whole lot.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Flugbuch   HJ Flugbuch  

HJ Flugbuch   HJ Flugbuch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Flugbuch
    P
    Many

Very nice, thanks for sharing with us.
    Last edited by Willmore; 01-15-2021 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Asked a question, but found the answer after searching the forum.

No I haven't gotten to there yet... I only ever asked about this and his wound badge paper to find his unit he was with.

It is for the NSFK, you must have two booklets : one for flights, the other for mechanical.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Mine :

HJ Flugbuch
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Oh ok so that would explain why the last pages look ripped out of another book but have the same stuff on it. Ok makes sence now. No I only have the one book there is a few other things in the whole lot. I'll be posting photos of the whole lot later. Thank you