Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

I.D. Needed for Higher SS and Police District XIII / Inspector of Order Police document stamp...

Article about: I got this bronze document stamp from an estate sale of a large grouping of German WWII items brought home by a veteran. This was one of the more unique items. I was wondering if anyone here

Default I.D. Needed for Higher SS and Police District XIII / Inspector of Order Police document stamp...

I got this bronze document stamp from an estate sale of a large grouping of German WWII items brought home by a veteran. This was one of the more unique items.

I was wondering if anyone here has a reference book or anything that can tell me the name of the HSSPF District 13 Inspector for the Order Police.

Here are a couple photos of the stamp....

I.D. Needed  for Higher SS and Police District XIII / Inspector of Order Police document stamp...

I.D. Needed  for Higher SS and Police District XIII / Inspector of Order Police document stamp...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I.D. Needed  for Higher SS and Police District XIII / Inspector of Order Police document stamp...
    P
    Many

That would be the Ordnungspolizei Nurnberg...
    The last commander was SS Brigadefuhrer u. Generalmajor d. Polizei Walter Griphan...(10.9.43-April '45)
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    That would be the Ordnungspolizei Nurnberg...
    The last commander was SS Brigadefuhrer u. Generalmajor d. Polizei Walter Griphan...(10.9.43-April '45)
    cheers, Glenn
    Thank you very much for the reply. Hopefully someone can find a reference as to who the Inspector of Order Police was, I am having a difficult time finding anything about them.

Thanks again,
    Steve

This is definitely a nice period piece.

I'm sure the dienstelle list would be able to help you out with this or the German National Archives.