Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

iii reich collaborants?

Article about: hello,this photo was found among the iii reich collection that i've obtained last time they definitely dont look german,only the machine pistol i think is german origin what do you think can

Default iii reich collaborants?

hello,this photo was found among the iii reich collection that i've obtained last time
    they definitely dont look german,only the machine pistol i think is german origin
    what do you think can they be some colllaboration army?or maybe presence of this photo among german is only a coincidence
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture iii reich collaborants?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement iii reich collaborants?
    P
    Many

Hi there.

They are Fallschirmjäger troops (German paratroopers), note the long jump smocks they are wearing. You can see the angled ‘slash’ pockets on the upper chest of the soldier on the left. The camouflage pattern of the smock on the left also looks like the Luftwaffe splinter B pattern.

Oh what a nice surprise, i wasnt aware about the specific equipment tjat they where wearing, thank You very much for the info

That’s ok Michal, I’m happy to help!

It is a really nice photo. The soldier on the right appears to be wearing a Marsh pattern/Tan and water (Sumpfmuster) jump smock, so I’d say the photo would have been taken from late 1943 onwards.

Here is a basic guide to camouflage patterns
    https://www.artizandesigns.com/guide...anpatterns.pdf

Same style of smock -
    Fallschirmjager jump smock

?

I guess that you can't have enough weapons? he has two of them.

great refference site Willmore,i think i must to look closer on the caoumflage topic really interesting thing
    thank You one more time
    regards