Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Impulse Purchase, unsure now

Article about: Guys Bought this today with a few other things, spent far too much time in front of computer today ! not seen another Have doubts now, but what do you think, is it legit ? Cheers

Default Impulse Purchase, unsure now

Guys
    Bought this today with a few other things, spent far too much time in front of computer today ! not seen another
    Just thought it may be worth a bit more than I paid and have some historical significance
    No idea what it says sorry

Have doubts now, but what do you think, is it legit ?

CheersImpulse Purchase, unsure nowImpulse Purchase, unsure now

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Impulse Purchase, unsure now
    P
    Many

Absolutely no idea what it is and as I don't speak Russian I have no idea what it says but this looks pretty modern.

Anti-jewish propaganda stating how Jews are siding with Stalin and NKVD - directed towards Russian soldiers.

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    Absolutely no idea what it is and as I don't speak Russian I have no idea what it says but this looks pretty modern.
    Cheers hucks
    Upon first impression it looks modern I agree but look closer and the paper construction looks quite coarse so I am uncertain

The Jewish character winking just doesn't seem to sit right for something I'd expect from Third Reich era propaganda.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    Anti-jewish propaganda stating how Jews are siding with Stalin and NKVD - directed towards Russian soldiers.
    Thanks meyle77, any thoughts on authenticity ?

Cheers

1st impression is that it is artificially aged and is modern. The paper is heavily yellowed, but the printing on it looks as fresh as yesterday. Also, the paper shows no signs of being touched with human hands or being handled at all, for something well over 70 years old and cheap coarse paper, it is hard to believe that it would look like this today. No folds, creases,wrinkles, etc at all? Not too likely.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    1st impression is that it is artificially aged and is modern. The paper is heavily yellowed, but the printing on it looks as fresh as yesterday. Also, the paper shows no signs of being touched with human hands or being handled at all, for something well over 70 years old and cheap coarse paper, it is hard to believe that it would look like this today. No folds, creases,wrinkles, etc at all? Not too likely.
    Yes I totally agree. My train of thought is this though. Seen no others for sale or similar. Why would a faker make just one? Sods law in the next few months there will be many ! haha
    didn't cost much so its a gamble

Cheers

From same seller
    Anything with WSC catches my attention. hence the other item purchase
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Impulse Purchase, unsure now   Impulse Purchase, unsure now  

Quote by hucks216 View Post
    The Jewish character winking just doesn't seem to sit right for something I'd expect from Third Reich era propaganda.
    https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/pa1164732

https://aftershock.news/?q=node/446514

? ??? ???????????? ??????! ? ?????? ?? ????????! - Colonel Cassad

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast