Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Info about ss captain adolf kelichhaus requested

Article about: Attached in a drawing signed by SS Hauptsturmfuhrer (Captain) Adolf Kelichhaus. He was born in 1920, won the RK on April 20, 1945. I would appreciate very much ANY info about the man. Is he

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Default Info about ss captain adolf kelichhaus requested

Attached in a drawing signed by SS Hauptsturmfuhrer (Captain) Adolf Kelichhaus. He was born in 1920, won the RK on April 20, 1945. I would appreciate very much ANY info about the man. Is he still alive? I can not find him on the lists of RKT, but they are not complete - especially when it comes to last-minute awards like this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info about ss captain adolf kelichhaus requested  
    Last edited by Wuerstenfuchs; 10-27-2008 at 09:13 AM.

2. # ADS

?

Default Re: Info about ss captain adolf kelichhaus requested

Never heard of him , if he doesn't feature in Veit Scherzers latest RK work or Fellgiebel then he isn't a RKT or he's a fake RKT, there have been a few over the years. From the drawing he is supposed to be in SS Panzer Regt 12 Hitler Jugend.

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

I can find out NOTHING about Adolf Kelichhaus. I acquired this item when I bought a collection of RKT from a man in Miinnesota. It stands to reason it is legitimate - or why would he have it in his collection? He traveled to Germany getting the things he had - and he had a lot more than fotos! If anyone has heard of this man - good or bad - I would appreciate hearing from you. I have no reference books, only the RKT site, and that is certainly flawed. I have MANY fotos he does not have, and he does not want them - to copy free. Go to the RKT site and enter "Oesau" That is NOT Oesau!

?

I'm afriad that just because someone has it in their collection doesn't make it legitimate , it looks like bit of a fantasy piece to me.

Signed photos also exist of men who have claimed to tbe RKT when in fact they never were , some have even been declared as Frauds by the OdR.

Frithof Porsch is a good example of this he clasimed to have won every award going but his personal records show his awards were the EK only.

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Seiler
    ?

Not in Fellgeibel or a "name change" either.
    Probably a phoney.
    Seiler (Yank in UK)

Maximillian
    ?

Hi Wüstenfuchs,
    this is an very old thread, but this guy was my Uncle, he lived after WWII in Augsburg/Bavaria an died Summer 2005 aged 85 years.

?

Quote by Maximillian View Post
    Hi Wüstenfuchs,
    this is an very old thread, but this guy was my Uncle, he lived after WWII in Augsburg/Bavaria an died Summer 2005 aged 85 years.
    Do you have any photos, and other documents for proof?

Thank you in advance.

?

Quote by Maximillian View Post
    Hi Wüstenfuchs,
    WOW almost 6 years later. There might be closure to this story. I hope that Maximillian does chime back in and share some info about the Hauptsturmfuhrer.

Semper Fi
    Phil