Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945

Article about: Now, this I found in my collection (Which I just got !!!). Supposedly the only copy in circulation, and I was even told that it should be at the Canadian War museum... "Instrument of Su

Default "Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945

Now, this I found in my collection (Which I just got !!!).

Supposedly the only copy in circulation, and I was even told that it should be at the Canadian War museum...

"Instrument of Surrender" of the 25th German Army (Colonel General Blaskowitz) to the 1st Canadian Corps (Lt-Gen Foulkes)

Document have the correct water marks when put through the light.

3 piece item..:

1- Map of the territories or sectors surrendering to the Canadians. can barely see German stamp on it.
    2- 4 page paper of the conditions, and signatures.
    3- Message form related to this matter (this one looks like a copy or a carbon copy)

"Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945"Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945"Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945"Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945"Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945

So let me know, please, what you all think.

From the Value to the authenticity ..

I did verify the history of this, The German Surrendered to Canadian in Netherlands

Thank you ALL !!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Instrument for Surrender" Papers from 25th German Army to 1st Canadian Corps May 1945
    P
    Many