Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for the right path. Photos of German soldiers with maps.... with humor

Article about: Please Gentlemen, let's focusl! Over there! It must be down this road What do you think Herr Generaloberst? Even though I'm Guderian, I don't know... Chiefs wonder where to go

Default Looking for the right path. Photos of German soldiers with maps.... with humor

Please Gentlemen, let's focusl!

Over there!

It must be down this road

What do you think Herr Generaloberst?

Even though I'm Guderian, I don't know...

Chiefs wonder where to go

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for the right path. Photos of German soldiers with maps.... with humor
    P
    Many

I have no idea, but at least ...

In the Befehlswagen we are warm

I donĀ“t know

I just copy the maps

Come on guys ... let's take a good look at the map

Oh My God. How hard it seems to find the way

I don't understand this map

These things did not happen in the Great War....

I'm going to call my wife

It seems they don't understand our maps

So let's drink some Schnapps

I think it's to the right

General, Sir. no one finds the way

Let's pretend we understand the map

It's down the road on the left

I would say that at the crossroads, you have to go straight

OMG I'm definitely lost

We should ask someone

Damn, how do you get out of here

Keep going and turn right

This was not taught to us in military training camp

tabstabs collection
    This map is definitely upside down

I think we have traveled too west

We need air supply

We have to go back to the previous crossing

But, where are we????

Over there

Wait a second....

I definitely have no idea....

- - ------- - -

Hey guys!, I've already found the way. It's right there ahead. Follow me

Default Merry Christmas!!

Santi

?

The most dangerous thing in any Army ...... an Officer with a Map !!
    Last edited by Paul D; 12-15-2020 at 10:49 AM.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Clever ( and witty ) captioning ...... you should run a contest!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast