Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Maps ?

Article about: My son acquired these for me last year. They are fairly large and I put two of the three in frames that I was given. One is Libya With translation from Arabic to German in the legend and the

Default Maps ?

My son acquired these for me last year. They are fairly large and I put two of the three in frames that I was given. One is Libya With translation from Arabic to German in the legend and the other two are Russian with translation to German alphabet in the legend. I don't plan to part with them but would like to know if they are war time and if so what might there value be.Maps ?Maps ? Maps ? Thanks for any help, John.Maps ?Maps ?Maps ?I will try to get some more detailed photos later. Thanks, John.
    Last edited by johnbhm; 09-14-2020 at 02:27 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maps ?
    P
    Many

Certainly look war time to me but I only have a bunch of Aust, DDR & US maps and not an expert. Pictures of the fine print like this Aust map will help identification greatly

They certainly look like wartime ones. Compare with the ones in this thread below;

A Bigger Bombing Map Of Liverpool

I added a couple of pictures to the original post and will try to get more closeups tomorrow. They are fairly large, The more colorful one is about 70 x 90 cm. Libya is a little smaller and the last is a little larger. If real would anyone have an approximate value. Thanks again,John.