Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Mein Kampf book in case

Article about: hi guys got this it is in German so can some on shed some light on it , know it dates from 1935 , in original box but why would it be in this box >> have seen them in ss box but never

Default Mein Kampf book in case

Mein Kampf book in caseMein Kampf book in caseMein Kampf book in caseMein Kampf book in caseMein Kampf book in case

hi guys got this it is in German so can some on shed some light on it , know it dates from 1935 , in original box but why would it be in this box >> have seen them in ss box but never seen on like this . big thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mein Kampf book in case
    P
    Many

Brilliant find, my german is far from perfect, looks to be a presentation for 25 years service on the German Railways
    Cheers
    Paul

Hi there.

Really interesting piece and I agree with Paul about a connection to the Railways.

The person mentioned is Heinrich Martin and he was a Lokomotivführer (engine driver).

Kind regards,

Will.

?

Interestingly “Herrn” (Mr.) is preprinted. Apparently ladies, in their view, could not reach 25 years of service.

can you explain more on the last reply please

MAP
    ?

Great example. Never seen one like this.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

@firefox: The first word in print of the first line says Herrn, so Mr. The name of the recipient then had to be filled in by hand, but that could not be a female, since that is not a Herrn but a Frau (Mrs.). This could therefore only be issued to a male.

Hi,
    Great box! Never seen a similar one before
    PS : I am much more confident in this one than in the various SS box ...

thank you for the reply's on this it just shows you that ,they was presented like this just not in the ss box , and survived all these years
    i bought it in the uk , , did not pay a grate deal for it , less than a tank of petrol thing is i do not read German , ha ha ,, o well .