Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nationalsozialistischer Rechtswahrerbund letter

Article about: Terribly sorry to bother you all again, was at the Show of Shows today and amongst the few dozen feldposts I picked up this was in one of the letters. Now I know that the Nationalsozialistis

Question Nationalsozialistischer Rechtswahrerbund letter

Terribly sorry to bother you all again, was at the Show of Shows today and amongst the few dozen feldposts I picked up this was in one of the letters. Now I know that the Nationalsozialistischer Rechtswahrerbund was the lawyers association, but in the letter itself it discusses the loss of the man's son. My question is given some of the fake paperwork that's floated around is this a fake or is it actually legitimate? Thank you very much in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nationalsozialistischer Rechtswahrerbund letter
    P
    Many

Default Re: Nationalsozialistischer Rechtswahrerbund letter

I also am at the show but can't help but you may want to take it to booth D 51-52 and see Kenneth he does paper items.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    I also am at the show but can't help but you may want to take it to booth D 51-52 and see Kenneth he does paper items.

Eric
    Awesome, I'll have to do that tomorrow. Thank you very much.

Mike

Hey can I borrow a few bucks for gas as I am going home broke......LOL

Eric

Seriously, a lot of people have some great stuff this year. Next year with another 400 tables is going to be insane.

Mike

What a great show it is nuts! you should also stop by Booth J 39-40 and see two of our Mods Bob Coleman and Bob Hirtz great guys and are #1 in the field!

Eric

Quote by crochunter View Post
    Now I know that the Nationalsozialistischer Rechtswahrerbund was the lawyers association, but in the letter itself it discusses the loss of the man's son. My question is given some of the fake paperwork that's floated around is this a fake or is it actually legitimate?
    I am not an expert on paperwork, so I cannot comment on the authenticity of the letter with any degree of authority. (Although, personally, I think it is likely genuine.)

Anyway, the contents of the letter are perfectly plausible:

The fallen soldier was a judicial official by civilian trade and a member of the NSRB Kreisgruppe Ludwigsburg, whose head wrote this letter to express his condolences to the man's father, a postal official.

The NSRB was not just a lawyer's association: it was the professional association for all jurists - judges, prosecutors, notaries, lawyers, law professors - and certain other legal officials. (The man in question fell into the latter category.)