Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz

Article about: I acquired this Niederschrift document that appears to possibly be for this Erwin Schulz but the spelling of his last name appears to be slightly different ("Schultz" versus "

?

Default Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz

I acquired this Niederschrift document that appears to possibly be for this Erwin Schulz but the spelling of his last name appears to be slightly different ("Schultz" versus "Schulz"). I'm curious if it was common for the German last name "Schulz" to be written out with a "t" ("Schultz") in German as it appears to be in this document signature. I know there are some German names that use cursive or script characters or spellings that translate slightly different in English so I'm trying to determine this here.

Is seems like this sort of document would apply to someone like the Erwin Schulz I'm referencing on this Wiki page... Erwin Schulz - Wikipedia ...so I'm curious if anything about this particular document jives with this particular Erwin Schulz. I've partially translated the document, as much as I can anyway, but I'm not familiar enough with some of the various stamps and some of the old German script to tie it back to him so I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz   Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz  

Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz   Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz  

Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help tying this Niederschrift (oath of office) document to Erwin Schulz
    P
    Many