Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Nuremberg Poster

Article about: Hello Gents if I could ask 5 minutes of your time to help me I.D this poster above the helmet.. I was given it by my brother in law. He seems to think it was something to do with the Nurembu

?

Default Nuremberg Poster

Hello Gents if I could ask 5 minutes of your time to help me I.D this poster above the helmet.. I was given it by my brother in law. He seems to think it was something to do with the Nuremburg Rallies!! I'm sorry for the photo being so bad as it is the only one I have at the moment!! Any info would great. Cheers Terry. Nuremberg Poster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nuremberg Poster
    P
    Many

?

Doesnt appear to match any that Ive seen so far. Might be for a different Nazi rally. Possibly a campaign poster for Hitler as it states his name and shows 2 people and a big swaz. I really dont know.

?

Thanks Will for the info..I will keep looking myself too. Cheers Terry.

?

I believe the slogan states "To you is our faith Adolf Hitler"

There appear to be some pencil markings at the foot of the piece, these may well shed more light on its nature.

?

Thanks Carl for the info we are getting somewhere slowly lol.. So thanks for your time.. Cheers Terry.

It reads: "To you (stands) our Faith Adolf Hitler" It appears to be a profession of faith in AH either a public poster or something that a true believer would have on the wall in his home. I can't read the script, but that could also be part of the theme. Dwight

Media during the TR period was next to the necessity of drinking water. The national pride was all about Germany and AH. I would not doubt the existence of the poster..as the media printed tons of adverts..and some never even seen after the war. This could be one of thousands of adverts. It is questionable that the swastika is backwards. Paper analysis would be beneficial also. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

If the figures are walking towards the swastika which is moving away from them by the "swoosh" lines wouldn't it be the correct way (as illustrated) from their viewpoint...our viewpoint of the swastika from behind so it appears to us the wrong way around.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Thanks for all the info guys very intersting I didn't even notice the swastika being the other way around!!. & of course it does look like it is being blown away from them.. some good police work here guys I thank you very much for your time.. Cheers Terry.

Have you done a google image search using the print image file as the image search?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.