Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

One of my first originals and a personal favorite, the German Sergeant Rock.

Article about: This was I think? my first photo collected many millions of years ago. It shows a German soldier somewhere in France wearing MG ammo bandoliers. I call this my German Sergeant Rock photo.

Default One of my first originals and a personal favorite, the German Sergeant Rock.

This was I think? my first photo collected many millions of years ago. It shows a German soldier somewhere in France wearing MG ammo belts. I call this my German Sergeant Rock photo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture One of my first originals and a personal favorite, the German Sergeant Rock.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One of my first originals and a personal favorite, the German Sergeant Rock.
    P
    Many

Photographs are such an underrated area of militaria collecting. Cheap and small, and yet they tell a countless number of stories. Even outside of an album, you can look at them for hours and wonder who took them, when and why. They also accompany displays of other militaria very well. They really put it all into context and bring it all to life.

Regards, B.B.

I fully agree, and I think I got this one for $1.00. I picked it up with a few others as well, and didn't pay more than about $5.00 total including postage.