Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo

Article about: Recent purchase of postcard and press photo of Dietl. Thoughts on authenticity anyone?

Default Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo

Recent purchase of postcard and press photo of Dietl. Thoughts on authenticity anyone?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo   Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo  

Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo   Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo  

Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo   Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo  

Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Ww2 German Hoffmann Postcard General Eduard Dietl KC And Press Photo
    P
    Many

Both original as far as I see. The photo is original wartime with caption later added to the Lynx photo archives.

Many thanks for your response blackcat. This is the first one of these press photos I’ve purchased. I don’t know a great deal about them. I bought if from eBay for £20 so I was initially sceptical with regards to it being original.

Both original to the period, in so far as the Press photo would be one of many produced and reproduced. Price is about right given the subject but prices do vary depending on the subject with anything to do with elite units being higher. Happy collecting!